Monday, November 15, 2010

Job Interview and MAC Tartan Collection

 Sorry I haven't posted in a while!  I literally just spent the last week and a half in complete lazy mode although I did find the time  to organize my closet between naps.  Oh, I have good news!  I got a call back from Ulta  for Brow Bar Esthetician for Benefit Cosmetics. Yay! I interview tomorrow so everyone please cross your fingers for me! Strangely enough I am not very nervous for the interview, I just think this job would be a really great fit for me. I really hope I get it! Can anyone say 25% discount? ha ha.

Well after the Interview tomorrow I will be heading over to MAC to pick up something from their Tartan Holiday Collection I am thinking one of the  Eye kits, I haven't made up my mind completely  but I am torn between the Warm Collection and the Smokey Collection although I am leaning towards the warm. Hmmmmm you will just have to wait to see what I pick. I will be doing a review on this collection so stay tuned!

Warm Collection
Smokey Collection

                  Well my lovelies I will updating you soon, hopefully with good news! Have a beautiful night!
                                                                                      Muah
                                                                                          K

No comments: