Friday, October 29, 2010

La La La I lost my job :(

Well this week has kinda been a doozie (is that how you spell it?!?) anyways the spa I was working for closed down without much warning. Was told Monday closed Wednesday. Yeah. Sooooo guess it's time to go job hunting again.. blahhhhhh! Well atleast I will have more time to work on my eyeshadows and have more time to get some quality blogs up. I recently have been working on a blog for my very good friend Debra Jo Fondren and would love you guys to check her page out  Click here to view Debra's official Blog . Other than that I have been keeping myself busy with makeup tutorials on youtube and still trying to figure out what I am going to do for Halloween and figure out WHAT I am going to be for Halloween! I had it narrowed down to geisha or the little girl on the exorcist but I saw this FANTASTIC tutorial on youtube  for a zombie pinup and became completely inspired. I will link the video if I can find it again. Anyways just thought I would give you a little update on whats going on and what not. Hope everyone has a very Happy Halloween!
Muah

xoxoxoxox


k

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Aww...I'm sorry. That stinks. Hope you find something super fab. (oh...and how do you get that little hyperlink to link to your friend's blog? I've tried but can't figure it out!)

Simply Kendra said...

Mandi,
Thank you I hope to find something super fab too! As far as the link thing goes.
I just went to the insert link button (make sure your page is on normal and not html) and on the top line I wrote what I wanted it to say and on the bottom line I typed in the link. Hope that helped!
Happy Halloween Chica!

k