Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hey Everyone :D Life and Stuff

So I feel so Ashamed I haven't been blogging like I should but I have been super busy! This past weekend I attended the Makers Fair I have a vid uploaded here if you wanna check out the details. I had such an awesome time and had so much fun catching up with my friends Mandi and Connie who helped me out alot. I have been doing lots of shopping and recently found out about this  online store called 599fashion which everything is only 5.99 yayyyy! I ended up getting some cute things from them and encourage you to check it out! http://www.599fashion.com/  i just can't pass up anything Cheap. I seriously love a good deal and they have plenty!
In other news I think I am in love with this fragrance called Lolita Lempicka



I received a sample size bottle of it from ulta and needless to say it was gone by the next morning. I think I am going to have to fork out some cash and get a bottle. I loooooovvvvve it!

I also have really been feeling like I am in a funk. I need to do something  drastic like chop off all my hair and dye it green or something. Does anyone else ever feel that way? LOL  I don't know what i am going to do but I gotta do something! I actually need tolose some weight everytime I watch one of my youtube videos here lately I swear I cringe.. ACK!   Ok enough about weight I don't feel like getting depressed. In other news I have been on a Giveaway spreeeeee on facebook! I really started off doing most of my promoting of simply kendra on youtube but really like how I feel I can connect more with everyone on Facebook.  Just in the past month I have gained almost 300 fans and it has been so Awesome getting to know everyone! I have two giveaways that end tomorrow 5/5/2011 at 9:00cst and will be holding a 500 fans giveaway after I announce the winners from the 300 and 400 fans contest... I feel like I need to make this one extra special. So I think I have something in mind, we shall see!

In my non Simply Kendra online life I have recently adopted a new cat and have gained a new puppy. So as usual its always a zoo here at my house. I think until I actually have a real human child, I will just keep adopting furry children.  I really would like to one day  make something in my line of cosmetics that some or all of the proceeds go to an Animal Organization. Hopefully I will get to the point in my business soon that i will be able to make donations and give  back, its something that I just feel like I need to do.

Anyways I guess I am just rambling now :)

Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day

xoxoxo

k

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I had a blast with you too! I told my hubby, "I forgot how much I laugh when I'm with Kendra." I think furry children are good substitutes for real life human children. I know I treat my Jaxie Poo like a real child. You need to show us all pics (or vids) of your furry children. I've been wanting to lose weight too...maybe we can do something together. My hubby has lost about 60 lbs...but he's WAY more dedicated than I am. =)