Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I know I know its been a while...

Sorry I haven't been  blogging as mush as I normally do, I  have just been majorly busy with the eyeshadow. I am down 20 web pages, 20 more to go and I designed and printed 40 styles of lables last night. *sigh* I  is a Tired Gurl...
I can't believe my youtube subs are up to 94!!  Very excited about that, I should have thrown a contest sooner! ha.  Recived my invitation to the Les Nouvelles Skin care show going on in Dallas this March, if you are an Esthetician or Makeup artist this show is Fantastic! Lots of classes and lots of shopping! Yay! I can't wait! I def will be going to the In-depth Bridal Makeup class, I really want to learn more about applying makeup that will be photographed. I did attend the HD makeup class last year but honestly... it kinda sucked. So hopefully this one will be better. Anyhoo just wanted to let you guys know whats been going on with me, I will be back blogging regularly soon! Thanks for reading and all the support.
xoxoxox
k

1 comment: